How to Print up to 16″x20″ photos in the Print Lab
This tutorial will show you how to print 16″x20″ prints using the Canon IPF5100 photo printers in GH317.
From top to bottom in the Main tab:
- Choose GH402-N-P1$ as the destination printer by hitting Select.
- Choose Heavywght SemiGlos Photo Paper 2 as the Media Type in the first drop-down menu.
- Choose High as the Print Mode in the second drop-down menu.
- Choose Canon iPF5100Roll20131001.icc as the Output Profile in the third drop-down menu.
- Choose Relative Colormetric as the Matching Method.
From top to bottom in the Page Setup tab:
- Choose Roll Paper Preview so that you can see where your print will be on the paper roll.
- Choose your Media Size from the drop-down menu. Allowable sizes are 11×17, 13×19 and 16×20.
- Choose Upper Left of Roll Paper as the Layout.
- Choose Roll Paper as the Media Source. If you do not select this, your print will not come out.
REMEMBER: If you change your mind and decide not to print this image, please go to the print release station and delete the file from the print queue.